Financial independence means different things to different people – we listen and identify the goals that are important to you.
Financial independence can mean;
- financial security for your family
- peace of mind and sleeping well at night
- Travelling around Australia
- an overseas holiday from time to time
- being in a position to work where and when you want
Finding yourself financially independent doesn’t just happen. It requires forming good habits, discipline and having a clear action plan for your money.
It is our job to build a Financial Roadmap that will offer a clear and realistic pathway forward to your destination. We will guide, inform and advise to ensure that you make the best use of your resources.
The bottom line is that optimal results require long-term thinking and early planning that is monitored and reviewed on a regular basis. We can answer your questions and provide expert advice around the following;
- How much money do I need to save in Super?
- How much money can I spend each year in retirement?
- How long will my money last?
- I want to maximise the tax benefits I'm entitled to in retirement
- What Centrelink benefits am I entitled?
- I am ready to downsize my home - will this impact my Centretlink entitlements and how much money will I have?